18–21 May 2018 3rd International Meeting of Early–stage Researchers in Palaeontology
▪ Krasiejow, Poland
▪ Oral presentation: Peculiar case of the Plio-Pleistocene grazing suids of eastern Africa: proving the shift from omnivory to grazing with dental topography analyses of modern and fossil suids
14–15 Mar 2018 4th Colloquium of Finnish Geosciences
▪ Turku, Finland
▪ Poster presentation: Were Plio-Pleistocene pigs of Turkana Basin specialized for grazing? Surface topography analyses of third molars of fossil and modern suids
30 Jul – 3 Aug 2017 East African Association of Palaeoanthropology and Palaeontology sixth biennial conference
▪ Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
▪ Poster presentation: Relative abundances of four suid genera in PlioPleistocene Turkana Basin
13–16 Apr 2016 1st International Meeting of Early–stage Researchers in Palaeontology
▪ Alpuente, Spain
▪ Oral presentation: Turnover in dominant suid lineages in Turkana Basin area 2 Ma ago
- 360 degrees of Data Science -symposium, keynote talk, Leiden University, The Netherlands: The Importance of Data Science in Modern Paleobiology
- SGS (Finnish Geological Society): Hampaat menneisyydestä – kuinka tutkia kadonneita eliöitä miljoonien vuosien takaa? (Teeth from the past - How to research animals that died millions of years ago?)
- Kurtén club (paleo society in UH): The case of the grazing suids in the Plio-Pleistocene Turkana Basin: Dental topography analyses in relation to diet preferences on modern and fossil suid teeth with GIS tools.
- Tiedekulma (Think Corner, science for public): The ecology of ancient pigs with data science tools.
- Luupiiri (Archaeology society in University of Turku): Mammal teeth, chewing machine and African pigs: paleoecology and changing environments.
- Kurtén club (paleo society in UH): Relative abundances and palaeoecology of four suid genera in the Turkana Basin, Kenya, during late Miocene to Pleistocene.
- Geoscience seminar (UH): C4-specialist fossil pigs and a mechanical horse.
- Kurtén club (paleo society in UH): Turnover in dominant suid lineages in Turkana Basin area, eastern Africa, 2 Ma ago.